Grazing tables are trending in wedding catering now! Nothing gets guests mingling like a table full of delicious foods and dips! Therefore, you should be able to wow your guests by creating the perfect wedding grazing table. It creates an informal vibe at your wedding. Also, it allows you to show your creativity by playing around with decorations. Isn’t this just fabulous?
If you are looking for a fun and delicious way to take care of your wedding guests, then, the grazing table is definitely the way to go. However, to some it may look like quite a task. So, how do you create the perfect wedding grazing table? Here’s how!
- Remember with grazing tables, abundance is the keyword. Consequently, you may start by choosing a delectable selection of cold meats, antipasti, and assorted cheeses. Also, include wonderful accompaniments such as dips, crackers, assorted pieces of bread and fruits.
- Ensure there’s a wide variety for your guests to choose from. This means you should include plenty of flavors and a great array of textures. As a result, your guests will have a wide range to choose from. Since the cheeseboards will be sitting out, be sure to pick items that can be eaten cold or even at room temperature to avoid quick perishing. A good example may be:
- Cured meats
- Artisan cheeses
- Gourmet crackers
- Fresh herbs
- Fresh and dried fruits
- Dark chocolates
- Gourmet condiments
- Be local where possible. This is an excuse to get local producers such as cheesemongers, grocer, and even your favorite bakery. Looking for a caterer? Well, The Meat Thief can help you create a delectable grazing table for your wedding.
- Nailing the grazing table trend simply requires you to remain as stylish as possible. To wow your guests, you can choose marble slabs, rustic wooden boards, glass platters or porcelain bowls. For a visual impact, do not forget to create some height. You can discuss your wedding grazing table vision with The Meat Thief to get the precise look you want. For the perfect show-stopping look, you can add some flowers or fresh herbs.
- Whichever foods you choose, ensure they can accommodate dietary requirements. Besides, there’s always someone with a dietary requirement! This is one of the easiest things to do with a grazing table. Once you receive relevant information from your guests, you will definitely find it easy to include tasty alternatives for them. If you are not sure what alternatives to choose, talk to The Meat Thief and choose from our great menu.
Thank you for reading our article; if you are interested in signing up to our blog please add your email address into the footer at the bottom of our website.
Also please check out our social media with the following links:
If you would like more information regarding The Meat Thief – Event Catering Company and our catering business please contact any of our offices from the Contact Page. We currently offer catering services in the following locations and their localities.
Portsmouth, Hampshire, Southampton, Leicester, Loughborough, Nottingham, Northampton as well as we are happy to travel to most areas please feel free to contact us now via phone on 02392 989 211 or email us at email@example.com and tell us about your upcoming event.
The Meat Thief – Outdoor Event Catering Team